If you looking for an easy way to connect your Spreadtrum device to a computer, then this guide is for you. Here we have provided instructions to download and install Spreadtrum driver on your Windows computer. By following this tutorial, you will be able to install Spreadtrum driver on Windows computer and successfully connect your Spreadtrum based smartphone or tablet to it.
Steps to Install Spreadtrum Driver on Windows
- Download Spreadtrum USB Driver and extract on your Windows Computer.
- Now, open Device Manager on your computer (to open device manager > Press Win+R to launch Run Command > In Run Command Window, Type devmgmt.msc).
- Once, device manager is launched, Click on your computer name.
- Now, Click on Action Menu and Select Add legacy hardware.
- In the Add Hardware Wizard > Click on Next to continue.
- Now, Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) and click on Next to continue.
- Now, under common hardware types > select on show all devices and click Next to continue.
- Now, click on Have Disk and using the browse button locate the Spreadtrum Driver (SciU2S.INF).
- Once your driver is listed in the blank area, click on Next to continue.
- Now, again click on Next to continue.
- Now, you will be able to see Windows Security Dialog Box. Under Windows Security Dialog Box, Select Install this driver software anyway. Now, device manager will install the Spreadtrum driver on your computer (may take 1-2 minutes only).
- Lastly, Click on Finish button to close the Add Hardware Wizard.
Done. Now you have successfully installed Spreadtrum driver on your Windows computer. Now you will be able to successfully connect your Spreadtrum based smartphone or tablet to the computer. If you need any help with this installation tutorial, do let me know via comments.
- Driver Signature Error: If you get driver signature error while installing the drivers, here are the steps to resolve the issue: Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.
- Spreadtrum USB Driver is made to work on Spreadtrum Chipsets only. You need to install the Spreadtrum Driver to flash stock firmware using SPD Flash Tool.
- Spreadtrum Drivers are tested working with WriteIMEI Tool to Flash IMEI on spreadtrum devices.
- Credits: Spreadtrum driver is provided and distributed by Spreadtrum Inc Officially. So, full credits goes to them for the driver.