If you looking for an easy way to connect your VCOM device to a computer, then this guide is for you. Here we have provided instructions to download and install VCOM driver on your Windows computer. By following this tutorial, you will be able to install VCOM driver on Windows computer and successfully connect your VCOM based smartphone or tablet to it.
Steps to Install VCOM Driver On Windows
- To get started, download VCOM driver, and extract it to a folder on your computer.
- Next, open “Device Manager” on your computer. Once done, launch the “Add New Hardware Wizard” by following this path: Device Manager -> Action -> Add Legacy Hardware.
- Now, in the “Add Hardware Wizard” window, click on “Next.”
- In the next window, choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list” or the “Advanced” option and click on “Next” to continue.
- Now you will be asked to select the type of hardware you are installing on your computer. Choose “Show All Devices” and click “Next” to continue.
- In the next window, click on “Have Disk,” choose “android_winusb.inf” file from the folder where you have extracted the NVIDIA driver file (Step 1) and click on “Next.”
- Now, you will see “The wizard is ready to install the Hardware” message. Click on “Next” to start the installation process.
- It would take a moment or two for the installation process to get completed, and once it does, you will see the “Completing the Add hardware wizard” window. Click on “Finish” to close this window.
Done. Now you have successfully installed VCOM driver on your Windows computer. Now you will be able to successfully connect your VCOM based smartphone or tablet to the computer. If you need any help with this installation tutorial, do let me know via comments.
- Driver Signature Error: If you get driver signature error while installing the drivers, here are the steps to resolve the issue: Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.
- VCOM USB Driver is made to work on VCOM Chipsets only.
- Credits: VCOM driver is provided and distributed by MetiaTek Inc Officially. So, full credits goes to them for the driver.